Like us, the animals are energetic beings with their own feelings, needs and consequent thinking. The fact they are not capable of a verbal expression does not mean they do not communicate with us. In fact the surrounding space is in constant communication.
I am incessantly being moved by the unconditionality of our animal companions and their kind and patient presence with us. Time and time again I am in awe of the simplicity of their responses. Animals and nature are my teachers and I am grateful to them for every single new encounter “beyond words.”
About the method
Have you ever thought of a friend and at that very same moment he/ she would call you?
Have you ever looked at a person in the opposite corner of a cafe and knew instantly what he/ she was going through?
How can a mother tell that her child who is miles away is safe or calling for help?
Telepathy is a natural human ability. The word telepathy originates from Ancient Greek words tele – distant, patheia – perception or sensing. Nowadays, telepathic animal communication is still being used by indigenous people when tracking and hunting. Apart from private consultations, the animal communication is used in projects for conservation of species in large protected areas and wilderness, in rescue shelters, zoological gardens and parks.
The mechanism is comparable to a radio, wifi or satellite transmission, with the difference that it is our body that is equipped for sending and receiving the information. The body accepts the information intuitively, in the form of percepts (feelings), words, images, smells, tastes, sounds, memories or direct knowing.
In order for the human-animal connection to work, the mediator needs to enter a specific state of concentration, presence and receptivity, free of the casual thinking, mind patterns and expectations. It can be achieved by practicing techniques for calming the mind, breath and stress reduction. When exercised regularly, these practices slow down the brain waves, shift one‘s consciousness out of space and time and increase the state of heart coherence. It is the heart in its coherent state that is the organ of intuitive exchange of information.
Communication in a real time stressful situation may be easier and more accessible for an emotionally uninvolved mediator: a neutral witness.
You may want to contact an animal communication mediator when
- You want to get more detailed information about animal’s symptoms, feelings and pains (e.g. localisation, intensity, quality, frequency) and its emotional and psychological cause (not a diagnosis),
- The animal exhibits behavioural changes, e.g. fears, anxieties or depression and you want to understand the cause and support the animal,
- The animal will be undergoing a change, e.g. surgery, moving, travelling, is exposed to departure of a family member/ a welcoming of a new family member, and you need to inform it what is going to happen and why,
- A decision needs to be made about choice or change of therapy or diet, you want to know feelings and opinions of the animal,
- The guardian is accompanying his/ her animal passing,
- A work animal’s (e.g. dog in services of canistherapy, a horse in services of hiporehabilitation) guardian wants to make sure the animal is not being overloaded and/ or what would it prefer to do,
- The guardian wants to get to know the animal better, to get to know its interests and wishes to make the animal’s life, and life of both, more joyous and beautiful,
- The animal got lost and you want to connect to it and localise it.